Experience the Life’s Work Difference!
Physical Therapy that works for you. Our personalized cooperative treatment approach allows us to work and learn together and for our customers to become successful at preventing and managing injuries and living well and pain-free.
- Understand what’s wrong with your body
- Listen and learn about your body and how it responds – everyone is different
- Set realistic expectations
- Learn how to manage your body
- Learn how to stay well
Life’s Work has specialized programs, all of which are evidence-based:
- Biopsychosocial program for orthopedic evaluation, treatment and secondary prevention (2 studies published in peer-reviewed journals)
- Headache evaluation and treatment program
- Spinal evaluation and treatment (includes neck, thorax, lower back and sacroiliac regions)
- Whiplash Associated Disorders (MVA and non-MVA)
- Return to work program (for Worker’s Comp cases)
- TMD (temporomandibular muscle disorder) program
- Women’s health program: Pregnancy and Post-Partum
- Stabilization programs for shoulders, lumbo-pelvic, knees and cervical spine
- Knee program – pre-op, post-op and non-operative (pending publication)
Whether it is our highly trained team of physical therapists, well-documented treatment outcomes or delightful space you will see what sets us apart from other physical therapy clinics. Break free from pain, contact us today!
“I’d like to take this opportunity to tell you what a difference you’ve made in my life. You helped me not only to regain some physical capabilities but also to find, and nurture, an acceptance of what this body of mine can reasonably do… Your calm, competent care has empowered me and I so appreciate that. Thank you for everything.” – Barbara J.