Life’s Work is Still Here for You! PT When and How You Need It.
Do you have back pain or are suffering from an injury? Are you ready to get your recovery back on track? We’re still open and committed to helping you heal and get back to doing what you love in a way that’s most comfortable for you. Your health and safety are our top priority!
There are a number of ways you can safely connect with us:
- In-person appointments: These are currently being scheduled at our SW Portland clinic only.
Advantages to this location include:
- Private rooms for one-on-one treatment with your physical therapist
- Large, open gym that allows you and your provider to keep at least 6 feet of physical distance
- Conveniently located near Washington Square
- Plenty of free parking on one level with easy access to our suite that limits your exposure to other visitors
- Managing patient volume and staggering appointment times to limit your exposure with other clients
- Enhanced cleaning and infection control protocols and procedures to protect you and our staff
- Telehealth: We now offer virtual visits if you are unable or uncomfortable attending in-person. You may use your computer, tablet or smart phone for these visits. If needed, we may be able to bill your insurance for this service.
- Engage with us online: We recently launched KEET, our online patient engagement platform, where you can access exercise videos, articles and blogs, or chat with your PT. Contact us to get started!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, where we’re posting helpful tips and videos on a daily and weekly basis.
Maintaining a Safe Environment
We’re following CDC guidelines for infection and sanitation control, and have put the following protocols and procedures in place:
- Washing hands: At check-in, all patients are asked to wash and/or sanitize their hands before their appointment. All providers must wash and sanitize their hands before physical contact with patients and follow proper cough and sneeze etiquette. Alcohol-based sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
- Wearing masks: We ask patients to bring a mask to their appointment. We will provide a disposable mask if you don’t have one. Our PTs, aides and patients are required to wear masks when working within 6 feet of each other.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting: All treatment rooms, exercise equipment and regularly touched items such as doorknobs, pens and clipboards are cleaned between each patient visit, and common areas are cleaned multiple times each day.
- Keeping physical distance: We’ve arranged our reception, gym and other common areas to encourage physical distancing of 6 feet or more.
If you’re in pain, injured or need help adjusting to this new ‘normal,’ Life’s Work is here for you! We look forward to helping you get back to doing what you love. Please let us know how we can best support you!
Life’s Work Physical Therapy Team