Men’s Health Physical Therapy is for men experiencing bowel and/or bladder dysfunction, pelvic pain, and/or sexual dysfunction. Our staff at Life’s Work PT are dedicated to providing men’s health services in a comfortable setting and are experienced in understanding and diagnosing your symptoms.
What Kind of Treatment Will I Receive?
You will receive an individualized program to help you regain function and quality of life. With advanced education and certification, we use a combination of manual therapy, exercise, biofeedback, lifestyle modification, and education to help you manage and improve your symptoms.
Common diagnoses and symptoms we treat:
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary frequency and urgency
- Nocturia (frequent urinating at night)
- Post micturition dribble
- Post-prostatectomy rehab and pre-prostatectomy preparation
- Interstitial cystitis /painful bladder syndrome
- Proctalgia fugax
- Anorectal and perineal pain
- Pain with arousal and during intercourse
- Chronic Non-bacterial Prostatitis
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Fecal incontinence and seepage
- Pain with arousal and / or during intercourse
“I had the most incredible experience at Life’s Work! My back no longer hurts. I feel great, and will use the exercises they taught me forever!”