Why Life’s Work
Our physical therapists excel at treating pain and injuries in every part of the body, whether you injured your knee playing sports yesterday, or you’ve been suffering from a chronic injury for years. We’re also great at preventative care. We love helping our clients stay active and healthy at every age.
How We Are Different
Our unique approach to accurate orthopedic diagnosis and personalized treatment allow us to succeed where other medical professionals often fail. If previous attempts at treatment haven’t worked for you, we can help. We will:
- Consider how your whole body is functioning as a system
- Identify all the factors contributing to your pain, not just the obvious ones.
- Design a customized treatment program just for you
Our “Do What Works” Approach
At Life’s Work, we treat each person as an individual. Our emphasis on orthopedic manual physical therapy and our “do what works” approach allow us to successfully treat any pain, injury, and condition—no matter how complicated or unusual.
People frequently leave our office saying that they have “never been evaluated that thoroughly before,” or that “no one has looked at my condition in that way before.” We feel our clients deserve the best, and we work hard every day to live up to that standard.
- Manual therapy for joint stiffness, scar tissue remodeling, muscle retraining, muscle relaxation, and soft tissue mobilization so your body can heal
- Therapeutic exercise for home and other changes to your posture and workstation to eliminate pain-triggering habits, improve muscle control, and empower you with the tools and resources you need to take an active role in your recovery
- Stress management, including mindfulness and other stress reduction techniques to lessen muscle tension, improve body performance, and support healing
- Education: you’ll become an expert on your body and your injury, so you can get better and stay healthy in the long run
- We never rush your appointment.
- You always have your physical therapist’s undivided attention.
- We take time to walk you through the complications of modern-day insurance and the extended scheduling of multiple visits that fit your lifestyle.
- We clearly explain all our recommendations and encourage you to actively participate in developing your treatment plan.
Your success is our success
On average, Life’s Work PT patients report a 1 out of 10 on the pain scale at the end of their treatment – we’re two times more effective in relieving pain than opioids!
Life’s Work PT patients are able to return to sports/life activities after their treatment. On average, their function scores are 85-100%.
9 out of 10 Life’s Work PT patients would recommend us to their friends and family!